Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
About the Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
To promote public health and provide support to ensure families are better prepared to deliver children with healthy birth weights.
Aboriginal women, new mothers and babies.
- Prenatal classes and post-natal support
- Breast feeding support and nutrition supports
- Planned parenting and sexual education
- Baby food bank and vitamin supplements
- FASD prevention
- Toy lending
- Family and social support
- Father involvement
We want to hear from you!
Messages received after business hours will be answered the next working day. In the event of an emergency call 911.
By posting on our website or any of our social media, you give Red Lake IFC consent to use the posted media.
For more information, please contact:
807-727-3000, ext 23