FASD Community Support
About the FASD Community Support Program
To increase awareness of FASD, and prevention strategies for individuals and communities.
Urban aboriginal individuals and families impacted by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
- Provides culturally appropriate holistic prevention and intervention support
- provides resources to individuals, families and caregiver(s) impacted by FASD
- Provides access to FASD community services
- Provides diagnostic navigation
- Provide nutritional information to encourage healthy development and healthy living
- Support to maintain independence
- FASD awareness
We want to hear from you!
Messages received after business hours will be answered the next working day. In the event of an emergency call 911.
By posting on our website or any of our social media, you give Red Lake IFC consent to use the posted media.
For more information, please contact: